SHIPPING AND RETURN
|ITALY||10€ for orders below 349€ / free for orders above 350€||24h|
|EUROPE||15€ for orders below 349€ / free for orders above 350€||72h|
|WORLDWIDE||30€ for orders below 499€ / free for orders above 500€||3-5 business days|
We ship orders from Monday to Friday. Orders placed by early afternoon IT time will ordinarily be shipped the same day. Orders placed after the daily cut-off time, during the weekend or on public holidays will be processed on the following working day. We will ship your order using the delivery method indicated at the checkout at the time of order. All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure that someone will be available to accept delivery of your order. You agree to check without delay, and in any event not later than three days from receipt of your order, that you have received the correct items. Inform us of any defective products or errors in the order immediately by contacting our Customer Care team. If the package arrives in a visibly damaged condition, please refuse delivery or sign with a note stating that the packaging is damaged and the goods are unchecked. You are deemed to have accepted the goods if no notice of problem is made to us or the delivery agent within three days of delivery. If an order cannot be delivered to your indicated address successfully due to a lack of cooperation from you including, but not limited to, an incorrect telephone number or address, nobody being available to accept delivery at the address, or non-compliance with import regulations, your order may be returned to us in IT at your expense, including any import fees that may be assessed. These costs will be deducted from any eventual refund. Delivery times are provided as guidelines only from the date of dispatch, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or stock availability. We are unable to deliver to post office (PO) boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
We ship almost worldwide if you would like to order but your country is not showing in the shipping list, please contact our Customer Care team.
TAXES AND DUTIES
The listed price of a product does not include delivery charges. Prices on the website are inclusive of IT VAT at the prevailing rate of 22% if displayed in the CE and exclusive of VAT if displayed outside CE. Regardless of how the prices are displayed through the website, VAT will be applied only to orders shipped to the IT and the European Economic Area, and will not be levied on orders exported to other destinations. VAT will be levied or deducted from the prices at the checkout according to the shipping destination selected.
Prices are exclusive of all other taxes and duties.
All orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties levied by your local customs authority, this apply also for free shipping promotion. We are unable to calculate the exact amount of import duties and taxes that your order may incur, as these charges are imposed directly by the destination country. Please ensure to check the final price of sale before submitting the order form. If you have any questions about import duties please contact our Customer Care team prior to placing an order. International shipments are accompanied by a commercial invoice stating the value of the individual items in the currency of payment.
- Contact the Customer Care to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason of return and wait for instructions and documents of return.
- No other documents than these sent by email from the customer care can be included to avoid problems in return or further costs in charge to client.
- Print the documents sent by email and attach them ON the package with the carrier label with visible barcode OVER all the other documents in a transparent paper bag.
- Wait that the carrier contact you by phone to arrange the withdrawal.
- If the returned item respect the quality standards and the product is not damaged the return will be accepted and refunded within 14 business days.
- If returned items are damaged or seem to have been worn they will not be accepted.
- We reserve not to accept not authorized returns.
- From Europe shipping costs are in charge to client, we will anticipate these costs then deducted from the refund.
- From Non-European Countries both shipping costs and custom duties are in charge to client, we will anticipate these costs then deducted from the refund.
- The return request can be accepted only if sent to the customer service email: email@example.com no later than 14 working days from the date when the order was placed.
- For any doubt feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org